25 Ways to Say 'I Love You' to Teens


25 Ways to Say 'I Love You' to Teens - Often in the hustle and bustle of life, people go day-to-day working on tasks and forgetting to tell those around them how they feel. Parents of teens - myself included - find this problem sneaks up and surprises them. It happens because teens are independent and don't really need us to perform their daily tasks in the way they did when they were little children, so they slip under the radar.

Therefore, it is important for us to make a point of remembering to connect with our teens. Whether you have to mark your planner or just make it a good habit, the effort will be worth it. To get you started, here is a list of twenty-five ways to say 'I Love You' to teens, try one tonight.


http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/smitten/2010/02/11/couple-love.jpg

Express your love for your teen by saying:

  • 1. I love you.
  • 2. You are precious to me.
  • 3. I'm blessed to have you in my life.
  • 4. You simply amaze me.
  • 5. You are priceless.
  • 6. You bring joy to my life.
  • 7. I appreciate you.
  • 8. You are important to me.
  • 9. I'm thankful for you.
  • 10. You're one in a million.
Or do something for your teen:
  • 11. Write a poem.
  • 12. Send an email.
  • 13. Post one of the above expressions on Facebook or MySpace.
  • 14. Send your teen a text message.
  • 15. Make their favorite snack.
  • 16. Make their favorite meal.
  • 17. Make a Valentine’s Day recipe.
  • 18. Spend time with your teen.
  • 19. Clean your teen's room.
  • 20. Do one of their chores.
  • 21. Give your teen a hug and kiss.
  • 22. Listen to them.
  • 23. Hide candy hearts under their pillow.
  • 24. Go to their sporting, club or youth group events.
  • 25. Surprise your teen with something they've wanted. ( about.com )





No comments:

Post a Comment